In the first 15 minutes of trading, the 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average rose 4.89 points, or 0.03 percent, from Thursday to 15,084.26. The broader
The ECB decided to introduce a negative interest rate on bank deposits and cut its key interest rate to a record low. In response, the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500 index finished at all-time highs.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go