According to Public Debt Management Office director general Chularat Suteethorn, the
The long term auction focused to profit the debt owed to the farmers under the rice-pledging scheme. The Public Debt Office (PDO) called for bids from banks keen to lend to government for the scheme .
GSB proposed an interest rate of Bibor minus 0.1 per cent per year, converting into an annual rate of 2.1792 per cent for the first loan of Bt30 billion to the Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)