U.S. home resales rose more than expected in April, and the supply of properties on the market hit its highest level in nearly two years: both hopeful signs for the housing market. Housing starts exceeded most analysts' forecasts, and building permits climbed 8 percent to a 1.08 million annualized pace, a sign activity could accelerate in coming months.
That's all good news for TAYO as the consulting company expands its business into the U.S. real estate market. To start, TAYO is concentrating its efforts on building a strong portfolio of assets in
The company is currently negotiating letters of intent to purchase several properties in the state and maximize their revenue potential.
"Housing is a strong economic driver in this region," said TAYO CEO
Keywords for this news article include: Real Estate,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack