Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Compared to the classical Biginelli reaction conditions, the present methodology offers several advantages such as excellent yields, simplicity, fast and clean reactions and short reaction times."
For more information on this research see: Carbon nanotubes supported by titanium dioxide nanoparticles as recyclable and green catalyst for mild synthesis of dihydropyrimidinones/thiones.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting J. Safari,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio