Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Compared to the classical Biginelli reaction conditions, the present methodology offers several advantages such as excellent yields, simplicity, fast and clean reactions and short reaction times."
For more information on this research see: Carbon nanotubes supported by titanium dioxide nanoparticles as recyclable and green catalyst for mild synthesis of dihydropyrimidinones/thiones.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting J. Safari,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records