SAIB catching up with the latest technology to offer its customers in all segments has come up with the most recent user-friendly solutions whereas rolling out the first banking app for Google Glass within the region.
The app with its ground-breaking features welcomes users with an opening message. Users can search for the nearby branch of SAIB, and be supplied with their distance from it, the direction in which to travel and a contact telephone number. It moreover has the ability to position the nearest ATM by integrating Google Maps. Flexx Call feature allows users to make instant calls to reach the bank's customer service and receive immediate help. Users can also view prayer times and locate Qibla direction by the ease of using this app.
SAIB's GM of IT & Shared Services Soliman Alobaid stated that "SAIB will continue to come up with the most convenient solutions for their customers by following up with the latest technological developments. Our innovative development plans for electronic services has taken off by developing E-Flexx Channels. Several Flexx E-Channels has also been integrated into our Google Glass App. In order to provide the expected technological changes in banking industry, we are always in search for 'something innovative in technology' for the comfort of our customers."
The declaration comes right after the public release of Google Glass and after SAIB's Flexx E-Channels Program. Any SAIB customer can use the SAIB Google Glass App and they can with no trouble manage it through voice & motion controls.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy