The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "To improve the signal-to-noise ratio, quasi-AC method is proposed for IPCE measurement of solar cells with weak photocurrent response based on the idea of replacing the absolute values by the relative values."
For more information on this research see: Study on negative incident photon-to-electron conversion efficiency of quantum dot-sensitized solar cells. Review of Scientific Instruments, 2014;85(2):1139-1144. Review of Scientific Instruments can be contacted at: Amer Inst Physics, Circulation & Fulfillment Div, 2 Huntington Quadrangle, Ste 1 N O 1,
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia