Non Performing Loans (NPLs) reached
Loans at commercial banks reached 41,76% in March or
Therefore NPLs increased as a percentage of the total loans, but dropped in numbers due to deleveraging.
NPLs reached 50.7% of total loans in the Cooperative, amounting to
As regards banks, loans to businesses reached
The biggest number of loans concern the constructive sector and reach 7.15 million, of which 68.28% (67.71% in February) were NPLs.
Loans to individuals and households were slightly reduced to
Loans for housing or immovable property purchase were up to
As regards the Cooperative credit institutions, loans to businesses reached in March
Credit facilities to individuals and households reached
As regards consumption loans, the percentage of NPLs reached 61.37% of total loans, which were up to
Even though loans for immovable property purchase remained at the same levels, the percentage of NPLs rose from 41.7% in February to 45.36% in March.
The percentage of NPLs reached 54.04% of total consumption loans, which were
According to CBC data, restructured loans in commercial banks reached 13.17% in March or
As regards the Cooperatives, restructured loans reached 4.90% in March or 0.65 billon euros, compared to 1.97% in February.
However restructuring of loans at the Cooperative was delayed due to the process for the merging of Cooperative Credit Institutions.
According to a new CBC directive loans being restructured are those not being repaid for at least six months.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops