The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The carbon material obtained has the form of segmented submicron wires with high morphological uniformity."
For more information on this research see: Ni-Cu and Ni-Co alloys: Synthesis, structure, and catalytic activity for the decomposition of chlorinated hydrocarbons. Inorganic Materials, 2014;50(6):566-571. Inorganic Materials can be contacted at:
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Celebrities Vow Revenge on Hackers Who Posted Photos
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Recommendations