"MiCTA is pleased to welcome Level 3 as an approved national vendor," says
Level 3 now offers MiCTA members a variety of telecommunications services that simplify the operating environment and deliver savings to customers, including high speed IP-based network services, dedicated Internet access and Voice Complete, which combines Level 3's award-winning, purpose-built IP network with SIP Trunking. For more information about the services Level 3 offers MiCTA members, visit https://www.mictatech.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=page.viewpage&pageid=1217.
"MiCTA members represent thousands of education, healthcare, government and non-profit entities nationwide that operate massive, complex networks, and Level 3 is well equipped to help address their immediate and evolving voice and data needs, and deliver optimum services and connectivity," said
Keywords for this news article include: MiCTA, Network Services.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007