A 17 per cent jump in pre-tax profit to £406.6m for the year ended 31 March and a 10 per cent dividend increase were not enough to cheer investors, on
The ECT division benefitted from new EU laws on emissions, that require different catalytic converters.
Sales increased by 13 per cent to £1.6bn and underlying operating profit was up 25 per cent at £203.6m.
The firm said its light duty vehicle catalyst sales in
A longstanding deal with platinum miner Amplats, which meant
Shares closed at 3,225, down 33p.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields