A 17 per cent jump in pre-tax profit to £406.6m for the year ended 31 March and a 10 per cent dividend increase were not enough to cheer investors, on
The ECT division benefitted from new EU laws on emissions, that require different catalytic converters.
Sales increased by 13 per cent to £1.6bn and underlying operating profit was up 25 per cent at £203.6m.
The firm said its light duty vehicle catalyst sales in
A longstanding deal with platinum miner Amplats, which meant
Shares closed at 3,225, down 33p.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast