The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average shed 2.28 points, or 0.02 percent, from Thursday to 15,077.09. Meanwhile, the broader
N. Korea detains 3rd U.S. citizen: diplomatic sources
The man, who was part of a tour group, was taken into detention in mid-May just before he was about to leave the country, according to the sources.
Italian prime minister says "Abenomics" worked as int'l stimulus
Renzi made the remarks in a written interview with Kyodo News ahead of his planned talks with Abe on Friday. Abe arrived in
Diet OKs bill on
The vice defense minister will attend security talks under bilateral and multilateral frameworks. Currently, the administrative vice minister or a relevant director general attends such international conferences.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf