Kaseya, the leading provider of cloud-based IT management software, today announced the availability of Kaseya version 7.0 of its product portfolio. This release delivers innovations across Kaseya's core IT, cloud and mobility management solutions and provides managed service providers and IT organisations with new and enhanced capabilities so they can continually deliver high quality IT services with greater efficiency.
One of the highlights of the new release gives IT managers the power to resolve issues remotely with great speed, reliability and ease of administration via the world's fastest remote client management. The new Remote Control module in Kaseya Virtual System Administrator (VSA) 7.0 is built to provide near instantaneous remote management connections with extraordinary reliability, even over high latency networks.
"Kaseya's Remote Control module is the fastest and most comprehensive remote that I have ever used," comments
Version 7.0 of the Kaseya product portfolio also delivers other new features and enhancements across the company's core IT, cloud and mobility management solutions including:
* Integrated network monitoring that enables the management of entire IT environments from a single screen, making Kaseya VSA the only integrated network, system, client and mobile device management solution for the mid-market * Simplified management and administration of Microsoft SharePoint Online through an easy-to-use interface, building on Kaseya's leading 365 Command cloud application management solution * Enterprise mobility management (EMM) that includes enhanced mobile device application support, expanding Kaseya's comprehensive mobile device management and BYOD mobility management solution for mobile devices that are provided by the company or personally owned * Intuitive dashboards that offer IT administrators sharp insights that aid in swift decision-making * Seamless integration with the latest Intuit QuickBooks, adding to Kaseya's leading Automation Desk solution.
"This release demonstrates Kaseya's true understanding of its customers' needs and the challenges they face," said
"Kaseya continues to deliver on its commitment to simplify enterprise IT management," noted Steve Brasen,
"IT environments are becoming increasingly complex and the rapid adoption of mobile and cloud technologies is making the task of managing IT even more challenging," said
Helpful Links* Kaseya: What We Do (http://www.kaseya.com/features)* Kaseya Blog (http://blog.kaseya.com/)* Follow Kaseya on Twitter (http://twitter.com/KaseyaCorp)* Follow Kaseya on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/KaseyaFan)* Follow Kaseya on LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/companies/kaseya)* Kaseya on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/kaseyacorp)
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE