The partnership deal includes both joint development efforts and go-to-market collaboration, with the goal of providing innovative solutions for the problems facing enterprises, said a statement.
As part of this effort, Juniper is enabling technology partners, like
It will help foster industry collaboration to accelerate innovation for customers and partners, said a statement.
According to global technology research firm Canalys, the mobile device market is expected to reach 2.6 billion units by 2016.
Efficiently and intelligently managing this influx of devices and traffic has become increasingly difficult and complex for IT departments. Additionally, the rapid adoption of business applications – such as voice-over-wifi clients – means more comprehensive orchestration is needed, requiring granular policy and performance management to ensure that key applications are secured and optimised, it said.
With this integration, enterprises will be able to optimise application performance, enable mobility-centric security and policy, and reduce total cost of ownership by eliminating vendor lock-in.
The highlights of the deal include collaboration to integrate
It also offers a broad set of enterprise-grade indoor and outdoor wireless access products on the market to help customers create a future-ready mobility infrastructure; and multi-phase delivery of an open converged framework, integration of management and policy with exchange of user and device information.
Shaygan Kheradpir, chief executive officer, Juniper, said: "Juniper is delivering best-of-breed High-IQ networks to customers to remove complexity and increase control of their critical infrastructure. Bringing these capabilities to the Enterprise is core to our strategy and our partnership with
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?