YENI DELHI (CIHAN)- Indian stock market benchmark indices gathered steam as the session progressed and ended at a record closing high on Thursday led by gains in metals, oil & gas, IT and power sectors.
The BSE benchmark index Sensex closed at 25,019.51, up 213.68 points or 0.86 percent from last day's closing of 24,805.63 points.
According to analysts, the market uptrend is likely to continue with some consolidation in the run-up to budget. (Cihan/Xinhua)
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs