The new hippomsg software—designed to live “natively” on smartphones and tablets—enables medical professionals to work faster and smarter. By allowing providers to attach reports and images, hippomsg helps facilitate a more complete dialogue about a patient’s case. More than 3,000 practices and thousands more medical professionals are relying on the secure, HIPAA-compliant application.
Frustrated by communication barriers in the medical community, the company’s founders—Drs.
“We are building a community of professionals who know that patient care improves when medical professionals have efficient ways to communicate, using all the technology that is already in their pockets or on their desktops,” said Shah, M.D., M.B.A., an otolaryngologist at Children’s
Grilli and Shah are alumni of Tufts’ and Boston University’s medical schools. Following their giveback ethos, they are hosting a launch party at Sweet Caroline’s Restaurant and Bar to give the
“At hippomsg, we can’t stop giving back to our colleagues,” said Grilli, an otolaryngologist at the
Potomac Prose Communication Strategies
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row