Award winners were selected by an independent panel of judges based on qualitative and quantitative factors, including performance in 2013 and risk return metrics through the first quarter of 2014, with a focus on consistency of fund performance.
“We are honored to be recognized by Eurekahedge for a third consecutive year,” said Levinson. “Most importantly, these awards reflect our team’s success in delivering strong returns for limited partners through our highly differentiated macro strategy and unique implementation. We remain focused on the disciplined execution of our strategy, and continually earning the trust and confidence of our investors.”
In January, Fortress announced that the investment adviser and general partner of FAMF will be reorganized and owned by a newly formed Singapore-based independent entity – Graticule Asset Management Asia (“GAMA”). GAMA will continue to use Fortress’ infrastructure and institutional-quality back office capabilities, as part of the Fortress Affiliated Manager Platform.
Gordon E. RuntÉ, 212-798-6082
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant