Award winners were selected by an independent panel of judges based on qualitative and quantitative factors, including performance in 2013 and risk return metrics through the first quarter of 2014, with a focus on consistency of fund performance.
“We are honored to be recognized by Eurekahedge for a third consecutive year,” said Levinson. “Most importantly, these awards reflect our team’s success in delivering strong returns for limited partners through our highly differentiated macro strategy and unique implementation. We remain focused on the disciplined execution of our strategy, and continually earning the trust and confidence of our investors.”
In January, Fortress announced that the investment adviser and general partner of FAMF will be reorganized and owned by a newly formed Singapore-based independent entity – Graticule Asset Management Asia (“GAMA”). GAMA will continue to use Fortress’ infrastructure and institutional-quality back office capabilities, as part of the Fortress Affiliated Manager Platform.
Gordon E. RuntÉ, 212-798-6082
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z