Fluendo (http://www.fluendo.com), a company that enables multimedia and video on a wide variety of devices and operating systems, has launched a new, comprehensive suite of products called ONEPLAY. Now available for download for end-users and businesses, ONEPLAY provides users with a seamless and secure multimedia playback solution that is the only professional multimedia suite that respects numerous and important patents, keeping users safe and compliant.
The new ONEPLAY suite is comprised of:
• ONEPLAY player – all-in-one playback application able to play all formats and platforms, including Linux, Windows, Mac, Android and iOS, integrated with various DRM options. It includes all necessary patent licenses and fully certified and licensed DVD playback capabilities.
• ONEPLAY engine – a media player API leveraging the GStreamer SDK (an Open Source framework) and a codec pack which makes it easy to add GStreamer powered media playback on applications for all supported platforms (Android, Windows, Linux, MAC OS X, and soon iOS)
• ONEPLAY codecs – a compilation of GStreamer plugins for the GStreamer SDK that can be bundled with a user's preferred application
• Hardware accelerated video decoding support on GStreamer – accelerated video decoders support VDPAU (
• Adaptive streaming solutions – as one of the first providers of this solution, Fluendo's ONEPLAY player includes DASH, Smooth Streaming and HLS, as adaptive streaming is becoming a mandatory requisite for TV solutions
"Fluendo's vision is to enable digital media engagement worldwide by directly empowering devices and desktops," said
Founded in 2004 in
# # #
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11912436.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?