CHICAGO—Iconic men of film, like
Having already covered such iconic men as
Lubeck brings her own filter of understanding to the project. “As a queer artist, these images remind me of whitewashed audiences and film makers,” said Lubeck. “Few women are portrayed in such powerful roles unless that power is paired with sexual titillation.” By recreating these images with Lubeck as the subject, the series creators mean to give hope and idealism to a wider audience than just straight, white men.
The crowdfunding campaign will help fund the remaining 11 photo shoots as well as the photos’ preparation for gallery display. With Thompson and Lubeck established in the
Contributors to the crowdfunding campaign (http://kck.st/1iptk9I) will receive special insider perks. Contributors giving
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org About L&C: Crowdfund Marketing & Consulting Agent. We are dedicated in finding the coolest crowdfund projects of the web.
L&C Press Contact Info:
*DISCLAIMER*: Information contained on this page is provided by companies via press release distributed through L&C, an independent third-party content provider. L&C and it's affiliates makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe