Finance Minister, Senator
He will also present the second budget by the
The finance bill, which will be tabled in parliament next week, is expected to include
He added that the loss during the July - March period remained at 2.3 per cent.
The minister further said that generation of electricity and gas distribution had increased from 16.33 per cent last year to 3.72 per cent this year. The prebudget document highlights the overall performance of economy during the outgoing fiscal year, providing a realistic feedback and basis for planning.
The survey covers development of all the important sectors of economy, including growth and investment, agriculture, manufacturing, mining, fiscal development, money and credit, capital markets and inflation and debt and liabilities.
The survey also highlights the performance of education, health and nutrition besides showing the overall population, labour force and employment, poverty, transport and communication. It also assesses the issues of environment, contingent liabilities, tax expenditure as well as economic and social indicators.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant