DOW JONES and the S&P 500 ended yesterday's trading at record highs after the
The Dow rose 98.58 points or 0.59 per cent, to 16,836.11, the S&P 500 gained 12.58 points or 0.65 per cent, to 1,940.46 and the Nasdaq Composite added 44.59 points or 1.05 per cent, to 4,296.23.
However, shares in Sprint, the wireless and internet provider, fell four per cent to
Trading volume was around 5.91bn shares, slightly above last month's average of 5.75bn.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian