May trading volumes on the Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX) recorded a robust growth of 24 per cent from the previous month, aggregating 1,017,991 contracts, valued at
The currency segment was the key driver of volume growth, trading 923,491 contracts to record a month-on-month increase of 22 per cent. Among the currency pairs, Indian rupee futures grew 25 per cent from last month, trading 809,285 contracts. Mini Indian rupee futures traded 105,421 contracts, registering an uptick of four per cent.
Volumes on Sensex Futures rose significantly by 206 per cent, trading 35,317 contracts. The contract also recorded its highest ever daily volume of 7,744 contracts on
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers