Canadian banks provide returns to investors.
Here are 5 reasons to consider investing in
1. Its extensive network and overall diversified business model.
The bank has a network of 1,190 branches and offices and 3,869 automated banking machines in
It has exposure to diverse geographies and customer segments. Its predominant focus is personal and commercial operations. It targets these operations to produce roughly 70% of its earnings, with the wholesale segment producing the remaining 30%.
2. Strategic partnership.
The bank announced its purchase of a 20% interest in
The deal is part of its strategy to increase its high-margin credit card business and obtain new customers.
3. Acquisition strategy.
The bank acquired ING Direct, now rebranded as Tangerine, in 2013.
It also acquired Credito Familiar. Credito s focus is on the consumer and microfinance sector. In addition, it completed the 51% acquisition of Colfondos AFP.
This is a US
4. Considerable assets and growth platforms.
5. Consistent dividend payer
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention