Batelco said it has become the world's first telecoms company to introduce Samsung's 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot device.
Batelco is regularly first to deliver the latest products within the kingdom and regional markets, but this world first achievement confirms Batelco's excellent reputation on a global scale, said the Bahraini company in its statement.
With this super slim device, users can share a single amazingly fast connection with up to ten users simultaneously over Wi-Fi, it stated.
It is packed with a powerful battery that can last for up to eight hours keeping your various devices connected to browse, receive important emails or share special moments with family and friends on the go.
The device was launched in May in
Commenting on the launch, Consumer Division GM
"Speed and ease of access is very important these days for mobile users. Everyone wants wireless connectivity no matter where they are. We therefore strive to deliver world class technology to make our customers happy," she added.-
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare