Axalta’s Ceri Danheux Shares Insights on Security
With the increased usage of smartphones, tablets and other computing devices, companies of all sizes are looking for new and more agile ways to protect data resources from the risks of malicious and unintentional breaches.
“The Council provides members with an opportunity not only to network, but also share information and ideas that can be of great benefit to our industry and ultimately, the organizations we work for,” says Danheux. “I am pleased to have been a presenter and to have been able to share Axalta’s cyber security experience with systems that support more than 12,000 employees and 120,000 customers around the world.”
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go