The National productivity, which is measured by GDP/hour went up 2.2 per cent from the previous year, with the Australian economy raising 3.5 per cent from the March quarter in 2013.
Industry sectors, including mining, construction, financial and insurance services saw their seasonally adjusted spend estimates increase over the quarter.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers