The Australian construction sector continued to contract in May, although at a slower pace, the latest survey from the
The Australian dollar fell to 0.9324 against the US dollar, 1.4650 against the euro and 1.0182 against the Canadian dollar, from early highs of 0.9338, 1.4620 and 1.0182, respectively. The next possible downside target of the aussie is seen at 0.92 against the greenback, 1.47 against the euro and 1.00 against the loonie.
Easing from early highs of 1.0996 against the NZ dollar and 95.64 against the yen, the aussie fell to 1.0974 and 95.41, respectively. The downside target of the aussie may possibly be 1.08 against the kiwi and 94.79 against the yen.
In the European session, German industrial production and trade balance data for April, Swiss foreign currency reserves for May, inflation report for May and quarterly industrial production data and
US consumer credit for April is slated to be released at
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria