ITALIAN luxury fashion house
The brand said that net income for the three-month period ending 31 April fell 24 per cent to €105.3m (£85.5m), missing analysts' estimates of €129.7m.
The high-end fashion company's sales fell 0.6 per cent to €777.7m, below analysts' forecasts of around €813m. At constant exchange rates, sales rose 3.8 per cent.
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June