ITALIAN luxury fashion house
The brand said that net income for the three-month period ending 31 April fell 24 per cent to €105.3m (£85.5m), missing analysts' estimates of €129.7m.
The high-end fashion company's sales fell 0.6 per cent to €777.7m, below analysts' forecasts of around €813m. At constant exchange rates, sales rose 3.8 per cent.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields