The acquisition would contribute to AutoLoop s goal of remaining the most comprehensive, cost-effective engagement platform resource for dealerships and OEMs, Anderson added, We re committed to the continued evolution of automotive engagement marketing.
The new company is aimed at providing a wide range of marketing products, including a full-service call center, integrated CRM and a full array of customer engagement solutions.
Anderson said, Our strategy to date has centered on helping dealers transform how they drive sales and retain customer loyalty over the long term. With CAR-Research, we re adding a fully integrated CRM solution that will set us apart from the rest of the industry.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English