Justin Bieber reportedly joked about killing black people and joining the Ku Klux Klan in a shocking new video, which emerged just days after he was forced to apologize for another racist video.
The 20-year-old pop star - who only just recently apologized after a video emerged of him using a racial slur at the age of 15 - is at the center of another controversy as new footage sees him alter the lyrics of his 2009 song 'One Less Lonely Girl' by singing, 'One less lonely n*****'.
The star then cracks a joke about joining the Ku Klux Klan, a racist hate group founded in the deep south of the United States.
According to The Sun newspaper, Justin is seen repeating the N-word numerous times in the 24-second clip.
A source said: "Unfortunately this is the devastating reality of how Justin has behaved and reveals his attitude toward such a deeply emotive subject.
"People need to see this. Normal kids in society do not make these kind of jokes. He is protected by a network of staff, but the camera doesn't lie. This is the real Justin."
The new racism claim comes just days after Justin was forced to apologize for an earlier video in which he made an inappropriate joke about black people.
Justin said: "As a young man, I didn't understand the power of certain words and how they can hurt. I thought it was ok to repeat hurtful words and jokes, but didn't realise at the time that it wasn't funny and that in fact my actions were continuing the ignorance.
"Thanks to friends and family I learned from my mistakes and grew up and apologized for those wrongs. Now that these mistakes from the past have become public I need to apologise again to all those I have offended. I'm very sorry."
Original headline: Justin Bieber jokes about joining Ku Klux Klan
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly