June 04--Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly are expanding their brood.
The couple is expecting their third child together, according to an Us Weekly report on Wednesday. The reality star is due in December, one source said.
"It was planned," another insider told the magazine. "[Kardashian] wants to have a handful of kids."
Kardashian, 35, and boyfriend Disick, 31, have two children, 4-year-old son Mason and daughter Penelope, who is almost 2 years old.
Though the couple hasn't officially announced the pregnancy, the news was also reported by E! News' Melanie Bromley on "Live From E!" on Wednesday (The Kardashians' reality shows all air on E!). Bromley said that Kardashian and Disick plan to announce their baby news on Sunday's season premiere of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."
Meanwhile, Kourt and sister Khloe Kardashian are currently filming their spinoff "Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hamptons" out east, where they've angered some Southampton residents who fear a pop-up outpost of the gals' boutique DASH in the town will attract unwanted disturbances, paparazzi and traffic issues.
Visit amNewYork at www.amny.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Original headline: BRIEF: Kourtney Kardashian pregnant, expecting third child with Scott Disick: reports
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply