The Super Eagles will seek to make history by reaching record set by other African teams at the FIFA World Cup when the team clashes with
Eagles will be banking on
Ahead of the match, media officer of the Super Eagles informed that the mood of the players in camp is good.
This is coming on the heels of bonus rows that rocked the camp.
Many Nigerians would be looking forward to seeing the Eagles do the nation proud and advance to the quarter-final.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders