The investment vehicle said that the acquisition of FDS has increased both its cash and net assets by around
The company has a 85.87% interest in
Its investment Sports in
It also expects the brand to develop further as it launches its online platform UltimatePlayer.me.
After the World Cup it will extend the range of sports covered by the platform, said the company. It will launch a more comprehensive programme for the platform by the end of 2014.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?