According to the decree, the country's finance ministry will own 45.45% of the new company's shares.
The role of the Kurilishmashlizing will be to conduct market research and to review applications submitted by organisations for the leasing of the entire spectrum of construction machinery and special vehicles, as well as the placement of orders for production and acquisition of construction equipment for domestic and foreign enterprises.
The Kurilishmashlizing has been required by the government to work with local government officials in order to create special subsidiaries.
Over the past year, the country's leasing market has increased 16.5% to 1.511 trillion soums. A large chunk of the leasing market is made up of agricultural machinery (37.4%), transport vehicles (24.8%) and property (16.3%).
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids