According to the decree, the country's finance ministry will own 45.45% of the new company's shares.
The role of the Kurilishmashlizing will be to conduct market research and to review applications submitted by organisations for the leasing of the entire spectrum of construction machinery and special vehicles, as well as the placement of orders for production and acquisition of construction equipment for domestic and foreign enterprises.
The Kurilishmashlizing has been required by the government to work with local government officials in order to create special subsidiaries.
Over the past year, the country's leasing market has increased 16.5% to 1.511 trillion soums. A large chunk of the leasing market is made up of agricultural machinery (37.4%), transport vehicles (24.8%) and property (16.3%).
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson