As per the terms of the contract, which financial terms were not disclosed, Asuka Chief Executive Officer Mamoru Taniya would turn managing principal of StormHarbour and operate its asset management unit.
Asuka added that, contract would enable it to take benefit of StormHarbour s global network and gain access to a wide range of foreign investors.
Presently, StormHarbour hires nearly170 staff and has offices in seven cities globally.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World