The media company, which possesses 250 newspapers and approximately 200 local news and e-commerce websites, declared its plan to refinance in May as part of plans to fund future business growth.
Shareholders took up 92.25% of some 4.6 billion new shares that were issued and the company s underwriters,
Besides, broadcasting giant Sky signed into an innovative strategic regional partnership with
The new finance package has peritted the company to pay off its £300m bank debt and run with a new, decreased debt of £225m. This comes with a decreased interest rate so Johnston.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say