The media company, which possesses 250 newspapers and approximately 200 local news and e-commerce websites, declared its plan to refinance in May as part of plans to fund future business growth.
Shareholders took up 92.25% of some 4.6 billion new shares that were issued and the company s underwriters,
Besides, broadcasting giant Sky signed into an innovative strategic regional partnership with
The new finance package has peritted the company to pay off its £300m bank debt and run with a new, decreased debt of £225m. This comes with a decreased interest rate so Johnston.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia