The bond will be listed on the fixed income securities segment of the market. The funds raised will also be used to strengthen the firm's subsidiaries in
"The Authority granted the approval following review of the application and is satisfied that it meets the requirements of the Capital Markets Act, and the Second Schedule and Part C of the Third Schedule to the Capital Markets (Securities) (Public Offers, Listing and Disclosures) Regulations, 2002, by enabling investors make an informed decision," noted a statement released from the Authority.
UAP first went into the securities market in 2012 when it floated 12.5 million ordinary shares to raise money to boost its regional operations.
Since then the company has grown its investments in real estate regionally with properties in
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight