The bond will be listed on the fixed income securities segment of the market. The funds raised will also be used to strengthen the firm's subsidiaries in
"The Authority granted the approval following review of the application and is satisfied that it meets the requirements of the Capital Markets Act, and the Second Schedule and Part C of the Third Schedule to the Capital Markets (Securities) (Public Offers, Listing and Disclosures) Regulations, 2002, by enabling investors make an informed decision," noted a statement released from the Authority.
UAP first went into the securities market in 2012 when it floated 12.5 million ordinary shares to raise money to boost its regional operations.
Since then the company has grown its investments in real estate regionally with properties in
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season