ENP Newswire -
Release date- 27062014 -
The shareholders approved in great majority the resolutions put forth by the Directors during the Meeting, as follows:
Election of directors proposed by the management
Mr. Paul Antaki Secretary and CFO
Dallaire & Lapointe was re-elected as auditor of the Company
3. Approbation of By-Law 2013-1, with regard to the requirement to provide advance notice for the nomination of Directors.
4. Reconfirmation of the shareholder rights plan
5. Amendment to the stock option plan
6. Approbation of an amendment to the exercise price of stock options
The Board of Directors and Management would like to thank all shareholders for exercising their voting rights in such a large number. By doing so, you are giving
The Board of Directors has approved a grant of 1,525,000 stock options to its officers, directors, employees and consultants, under the company's Stock Option Plan.
Each stock option is exercisable at a price of
The company announces that for health reasons, Ms.
ABOUT TYPHOON EXPLORATION INC.
Tel: (416) 473-9133
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Homebuilder Confidence at Highest Since January
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- St. Francis Names Rodriguez as New Dean
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- Taylor Swift is a Country Dweller No More