ENP Newswire -
Release date- 27062014 -
The shareholders approved in great majority the resolutions put forth by the Directors during the Meeting, as follows:
Election of directors proposed by the management
Mr. Paul Antaki Secretary and CFO
Dallaire & Lapointe was re-elected as auditor of the Company
3. Approbation of By-Law 2013-1, with regard to the requirement to provide advance notice for the nomination of Directors.
4. Reconfirmation of the shareholder rights plan
5. Amendment to the stock option plan
6. Approbation of an amendment to the exercise price of stock options
The Board of Directors and Management would like to thank all shareholders for exercising their voting rights in such a large number. By doing so, you are giving
The Board of Directors has approved a grant of 1,525,000 stock options to its officers, directors, employees and consultants, under the company's Stock Option Plan.
Each stock option is exercisable at a price of
The company announces that for health reasons, Ms.
ABOUT TYPHOON EXPLORATION INC.
Tel: (416) 473-9133
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World