First, Goozga clearly has the most basic function of any successful online shopping cart, which is the ability to add a product to cart, proceed to checkout, and complete a transaction. The inventory inquiry, price inquiry, pre-order feature, and the waiting list features are unique to Goozga and TRIXMEDIA. Some newly unveiled features of Goozga are the advanced management systems which allow greater control for merchant accounts. Goozga has an exclusive contract with Beanstream. Beanstream provides online credit card processing and mobile payment processing for all ecommerce websites utilizing Goozga. Goozga also has PCI compliance, using well known payment processing solution provider, First Data. New features of interest for ecommerce websites and online merchants also include the ability of website administrators to place transactions offline. At the same time, administrators can handle and manage Pay Pal, which is an advanced feature compared to other ecommerce platforms. Website administrators can also split, return, or refund charges on the backend of their website. This applies to both partial and full refunds, which is a unique aspect of this ecommerce platform, as administrators no longer need to go through the bank to handle refunding a charge.
TRIXMEDIA is very excited about the new additions to its patented online shopping cart platform, as they seek to continually bring innovative approaches to ecommerce and web design. As a branding, online marketing, and web design agency based out of
468 N Camden Dr
Phone: (800) 717-8271
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/new-ecommerce-platform/TRIXMEDIA-goozga/prweb11986956.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures