THE Trans Nzoia county assembly will spend Sh286.6 million to pay MCAs and staff salaries and remunerations in the current financial year.
The assembly's Sh642,511,323 budget presented by
The assembly has allocated Sh35 million for local accommodation and Sh25 million for subsistence allowances.
Travel costs including air tickets, train and bus has been allocated Sh13.9 million.
The assembly allocated Sh8 million for MCAs and staff training while Sh8 million will be spent on public participation programme.
The assembly set side Sh10 million for the construction of an administration block while a similar amount has been set aside for construction of assembly's restaurant.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE