Small businesses in the city of
SBA-504 loans, provided in partnership between certified development companies (CDCs) and banks, help small businesses finance the construction or purchase of commercial/industrial buildings as well as large equipment.
Here is the entire top 10 list of
Recent changes to the SBA-504 program are fueling new interest from small businesses. In addition, entrepreneurs are still taking advantage of the Green 504 loan program, which allows higher lending amounts for small business owners who want to buy or upgrade commercial/industrial buildings and make them more energy efficient. Buildings over
Small business owners can find out if they qualify for a loan by calling 800.611.5170 or connecting with a local CDC loan expert by clicking here CDC Loan Experts. They can also use CDCs Prequalify Today tool, visit www.cdcloans.com or find CDC on Twitter @CDC_Loans and LinkedIn.
Note:Media interested in interviewing small business owners who have received SBA-504 loans to purchase a building can contact
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply