Want a Windows Phone, but not too keen on Microsoft’s offering? Indian manufacturer XOLO has just launched what it claims is the world's lightest smartphone, which also coincidentally runs on the Windows Phone platform. Say hello to the XOLO Win Q900s.
At 100g, this device is a lot lighter than many of its ilk, a feature that XOLO keeps emphasising. Despite that, its boasts somewhat respectable specifications too. Expect to find a 4.7-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720, a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 CPU and 1GB of RAM. Only 8GB of internal storage will be available to you, although you can always use MicroSD cards to circumvent this.
While not exactly the best hardware out there, it is worth noting that Windows Phone software can be very resource-efficient, therefore it is great in its own right. The XOLO Win Q900s will launch early next month at a cost of
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile