In this era, smart phones have dominated the market of modern technological gadgets. They also seem to have taken over our attention as we scramble to update ourselves with the latest versions.
Where should we now place our worries, is it on our crazy love for the touch screen handsets or one should worry about the health risks that come with this kind of addiction? As a matter of fact, you need to know that your mobile handset carries more than 7,000 species of bacteria, mainly streptococcus.
This would mean disinfecting your hands or washing them with soap every time you finish using your phone. May be the future will reveal a water-resistant phone that we can clean at the end of the day.
Since it's a day for the microorganisms, viruses too have not been left behind in the struggle for survival. No one knows their source but the polio virus might have boarded a plane to find its way in the Brazilian town of
But cell phones are not so bad; after all we can't just do without pressing something every five minutes or so. In a broader sense of achievement, 30 sensors of 300 sensors to identify pump leakages have been installed in
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips