The firm, in addition known by its
Hon Hai said in a statement, "This transaction is a win-win strategic partnership for both of our companies as it brings together a unique combination of capabilities to create synergies that will benefit current operations while also supporting efforts to jointly develop new business opportunities .
Hon Hai is the world's biggest computer components manufacturer and assembles products for Apple -- together with the iPhones -- as well as
The group hires approximately a Million workers in
The group has production facilities in above 10 countries, including
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant