The metals exploration and development company, which is yet to produce any revenues, said its pretax loss narrowed to
The company said the reduction in its losses came from a fall in administrative expenses and share-based payment expenses during the period.
During the period, Sula completed a range of new tests on its gold and iron resources, while an independent valuation of its Ferensola site during 2013 suggested a minimum value for the licence of
The company is currently developing JORC compliant resource estimates for the iron ore assets at its Ferensola sites, which it expects to complete by the end of 2014.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?