The transaction is expected to close in the third quarter of 2014, subject to customary closing conditions including the expiration or termination of the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act waiting period.
“This transaction is the next step of growth for Small Bone Innovations’ world-class products --- especially the STAR™ Total Ankle --- and is a perfect fit with Stryker’s product suite and global reach of its world-class distribution system,” said
Stryker also announced the transaction today. That announcement can be found here: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=118965&p=irol-news&nyo=0
SBi was the first company to focus purely on small bones & joints arthroplasty. It offers a broad, clinically proven portfolio of products and technologies to treat trauma and diseases in the small bones & joints. SBi has facilities in
For a notice on Forward Looking Statements and more information about SBi, please visit: www.totalsmallbone.com/us/press.php4.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause