Notice Type: Special Notice
Subject: SpamSentinel Domino Server License
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: SS-14-0063
Place of Performance (address):
Place of Performance (zipcode): 26101
Place of Performance Country: US
Responses shall include, at a minimum, the following information:
1. The name of your company; 2. Company DUNS No.; 3. POC name and contact information; 4. The specific product(s) that your company offers that fulfills the same function as the items to be included on this order or evidence that your company is capable of providing a renewal for the specific items mentioned above; and, 5. A description of that product(s) and its overall capabilities.
It is your responsibility to demonstrate how your product(s) is capable of providing the same functionality that exists with the products mentioned above.
The Government will not seek additional information from your company if you fail to provide sufficient evidence of having a product capable of meeting the Government's needs.
A determination by the Government not to compete the proposed acquisition based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government's Contracting Officer. Information received will normally be considered solely for the purpose of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say