Notice Type: Sources Sought Notice
Subject: Headquarters United States Pacific Command (HQ USPACOM) Logistics Common Operating Picture (LOGCOP) Support
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: N0003814MPEA003
SOURCES SOUGHT ANNOUNCEMENT The
CONTRACTING OFFICE ADDRESS:
This is a SOURCES SOUGHT TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION to determine the availability and technical capability of small businesses (including the following subsets, Small Disadvantaged Businesses, HUBZone Firms; Certified 8(a), Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses and Woman Owned Small Business) to provide the required products and/or services.
DITCO-PAC is seeking information for potential sources for software development services to be provided by the Contractor to perform program and project management, business application analysis, requirement specification, software design, development implementation and integration, testing, deployment, maintenance, documentation throughout the software development lifecycle, graphic design, application user support and training, and quality assurance on the Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet), Non-classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet), and the Collaborative Enterprise Regional Information Exchange -
DISCLAIMER: THIS SOURCES SOUGHT IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL. IT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A SOLICITATION AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMMITMENT BY THE GOVERNMENT. RESPONSES IN ANY FORM ARE NOT OFFERS AND THE GOVERNMENT IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO AWARD A CONTRACT AS A RESULT OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. NO FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE TO PAY FOR PREPARATION OF RESPONSES TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. ANY INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY RESPONDENTS TO THIS TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION IS STRICTLY VOLUNTARY.
Contract Number: FA5215-13-F-0007 Contract Type: Firm-Fixed-Price Incumbent and their size: Booze Allen Hamilton (10) Method of previous acquisition: full and open competition
The scope of this effort includes services necessary to provide a full range of application design, development, and maintenance support. Because of the complex nature of developing applications that provide COP level situational awareness, subject matter expertise and application development skills are needed to conduct the required analysis to provide new and enhanced LOGCOP capabilities. The development team will be responsible for sustainment of the system, gathering and documenting user requirements, enhancing existing modules, and developing new modules and data interfaces.
Anticipated Period of Performance Base Period:
Place of Performance. The work for this PWS will be performed at government facilities at
The Government requires software developers that will work on complex web applications involving all phases of the software development lifecycle to include, requirements gathering, design specifications, solution implementation and testing, maintenance, user support, user training, and systems integration. Developers must also prepare the required code-level and user-level documentation. The Government requires software developers that meets the following qualifications:
1. Years of Experience. Software developers must have Java web development experience spanning from one (1) year to over ten (10) years.
2. Certification. Software developers must possess or be able to obtain within one month of contract start date "Security+" certification.
3. Ability to utilize the Joint Command and Control Common User Interface technology to convert the LOGCOP modules, which are independent of one another, to widgets.
4. Ability to produce design specifications that utilize JavaServer Faces, RichFaces, Spring,
5. Ability to produce mock-ups of the user-interface (UI) pages and implement Government-approved design specifications and UI mock-ups.
6. Ability to prepare Information Assurance documentation required for Certification and Authorization.
7. Familiarity with the Application Security and Development Standard Technical Information Guide to ensure that compliancy is maintained.
Must provide personnel who possess an active SECRET security clearance.
SOURCES SOUGHT: The anticipated North American Industry Classification System Code (NAICS) for this requirement is 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services, with the corresponding size standard of
In order to make a determination for a small business set-aside, two or more qualified and capable small businesses must submit responses that demonstrate their qualifications. Responses must demonstrate the company's ability to perform in accordance with the Limitations on Subcontracting clause (FAR 52.219-14). SUBMISSION DETAILS:
Responses should include: 1) Business name and address; 2) Name of company representative and their business title; 3) Type of Small Business; 4) Cage Code; 5) Contract vehicles that would be available to the Government for the procurement of the product and service, to include ENCORE II,
Interested businesses should submit a brief capabilities statement package (no more than five pages) demonstrating ability to perform the services listed in this Technical Description. Documentation should be in bullet format.
Vendors who wish to respond to this should send responses via email NLT
Proprietary information and trade secrets, if any, must be clearly marked on all materials. All information received that is marked Proprietary will be handled accordingly. Please be advised that all submissions become Government property and will not be returned. All government and contractor personal reviewing
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Dollar Tree Falls in Q2
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree