One of the technical staffing placements that Solomon made this quarter was that of
"Solomon's relationship-first approach is unique in the industry," High said. "I've worked with other technical staffing companies and the way Solomon treats its clients is second to none."
In addition to placing candidates like High, Solomon has extended its Business Intelligence (BI) operations, signing an exclusive agreement to manage Big Data and predictive analysis for a leading healthcare provider group. Such growth enabled the company to add a second office in downtown
"Solomon's continued growth is a testament to the hard work of our team and the talented tech professionals we work with," Gordon said. "The new office will allow us to work more closely with our clients and we're looking forward to expanding the technical staffing and BI sides of the business."
About Solomon Consulting Group
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11987787.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go