Viva, which competes with Zain and
Viva, which launched operations in 2008 and turned profitable in 2012, said its annual revenue rose 33 per cent to KD182.42 million last year.
STC received KD6.39 million in management fees from Viva in 2013, up from KD4.81 million a year earlier.
STC owns 26 per cent of Viva, while the Kuwaiti government holds 24 per cent. Viva sold the remaining 50 per cent in a
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays