"Nuvodia has worked with dozens of healthcare organizations in
The eBook covers topics such as:
• Managing patient portals
• Backup and recovery of critical data
• Network and application security
• EHR application integration, and much more.
Nuvodia believes that IT services are absolutely essential for running a healthcare-related organization in today's economy. Nearly every aspect of typical daily operations involves some form of IT. Whether it's scheduling patient appointments via an online calendar, holding online conferences with satellite offices or even just sending (and archiving) staff emails, Nuvodia's eBook aims to keep IT staffs trained on the newest technologies while being able to leverage EMR (Electronic Medical Records).
Along with the free eBook offering, Nuvodia is also offering a limited-time offer for 75 percent off a Healthcare IT Workflow assessment from its expert medical information systems team (a
"Our ability to offer this free eBook as well as an extremely discounted IT assessment will be beneficial to many healthcare-related organizations who may be feeling overwhelmed by their IT issues," Spottswood said. "Making sure IT workflow is effective and support staff are all on the same page is crucial, so we're happy to use our experience and expertise to assist."
Formed in 2012 by Inland Imaging, one of the nation's leading providers of professional radiology and medical technology services, Nuvodia is a technology services organization. By combining the capabilities, resources and personnel from
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11983132.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?